Have you ever asked yourself what the best purpose of rain gutters are?
To help you understand the essence of a gutter system, picture rain pouring on a roof without gutters. Where do you think rainwater would end up? Of course, directly on the soil that surrounds your house. You might not feel the gravity of missing gutters now but wait until these consequences occur:
- Water starts pooling and leaks into your basement
- Soil erosion ruins your landscape
- Siding gets damaged
- Your stone masonry gets stained
- Mold growth that results from water getting into the house
- The Components of a Gutter System